Common ID Cookie
This simple ID that can be utilized to improve user matching, especially for delivering ads to iOS and MacOS browsers. Users can opt out of the Common ID tracking cookie by clicking here.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Information you provide directly to us: This includes information you provide when you create an account, register for a service, subscribe to a newsletter, or otherwise communicate with us. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and other personal information.
- Information we collect automatically: This includes information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifiers. It also includes information about your activity on our website, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you perform.
- Information from third parties: We may collect information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms or advertising partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide our services to you: This includes creating and managing your account, providing you with customer support, and delivering the products and services you request.
- Improve our services: We use your information to improve our website and services, such as by analyzing user behavior and customizing the content we display to you.
- Marketing: We may use your information to send you marketing messages, such as emails or promotional offers. You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We use third-party service providers to help us operate our website and services. These service providers may have access to your information in order to perform their services.
- Our affiliates: We may disclose your information to our affiliates, who may use it for marketing purposes. You can opt out of sharing your information with our affiliates at any time.
- Law enforcement or other government agencies: We may disclose your information to law enforcement or other government agencies if required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following choices about how we use your information:
- You can access and update your information: You can access and update your account information at any time by logging into your account and visiting your account settings page.
- You can opt out of marketing messages: You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you.
- You can delete your account: You can delete your account at any time by visiting your account settings page.
We take the following steps to protect your information:
- We store your information on secure servers: We store your information on secure servers that are located in controlled facilities.
- We use encryption: We use encryption to protect your information when it is transmitted over the Internet.
- We regularly review our security procedures: We regularly review our security procedures to ensure that your information is protected.