lythrumpress.com.au is committed to complying with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We have established a policy to promptly address infringement notices and take appropriate actions in accordance with the DMCA and other relevant intellectual property laws.
If you find that your copyrighted material is published on wuxiap.com or that links to your copyrighted material are indexed by our search engine and you wish to have this material removed, you must submit a written communication providing the information specified in the section below.
It is important to be aware that you may be held liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, if you misrepresent information found on our site as infringing on your copyrights. We recommend that you consult with legal counsel for guidance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Proof of authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information for us to reach you, including a valid email address.
- Detailed identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, along with at least one search term by which the material is found in wuxiap.com search results.
- A statement by the complaining party, made in good faith, that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement affirming the accuracy of the information in the notification and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized individual acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Please send the written infringement notice to the following postal address and also notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We do not accept postal mail; please send your notice via email. Do not send PDF or scanned PDF files, as attachments will be filtered.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may lead to delayed responses due to the improper filing of the complaint.